Way finding for all platforms
With Libry Wayfinding™ the library users will be able to easily find their way around the library. We develop the map so that it will be able to display the wayfinding-integration on large info screens, in the Libry App™, on the website, and where ever it is needed.
The Libry Wayfinding™ is integrated into a number of Danish libraries. The solution is based on MapsIndoors provided by MapsPeople – a partner to Google. The Google maps are well known, making the solution easy and user-friendly.
Location of items
With Libry Wayfinding™ the user will be able to find the location for a particular item directly from the item information page.
Item information page Here you will be able to see the button: “Find the item”
Library list List of libraries that have the item available
Map display The location of the item is displayed on a map showcasing the library
Explore the library
The library user can easily form an overview of the library and any points of interest, for example reservations, toilets or loan and return
Main menu The user can go directly to “show way” from the main menu
Map of the library Here all icons are shown in a map of the library
Points of interest filter to see specific categories and points of interest
Libry Wayfinding™ Functions
- Map overview
- Search and find on the shelf
- Find ’Points of Interest’ (POI)
- Add content to POI via CMS-platform
- Read about wayfinding in Libry App here
- Seamless navigation from outdoor to indoor (with Google platform)
- Show dynamic route from position to material or POI
- Integration to different media: Libry App, Libry Butler, info screens, web etc.